The best choice you can make.
Become a YMCA Member today and enjoy all the perks!
- One FREE 60 minute Personal Training Session(for long term memberships)
- Unlimited Access to Fitness Center
- Unlimited Land Aerobics & Water Aerobics
- Discounted Programs and Activities
- Access to 8 lane, 25 yard lap pool
- Access to warm water pool
- Two Racquetball / Handball Courts
- Full Size Gymnasium, Locker Room Facilities
- Healthy Cooking Classes / Speakers
- Free Fitness Orientation for Youth and Adults
- Unlimited Access to the YMCA
All Memberships include full access to the Y facility, including the lap and warm water pools, fitness center, land and water aerobic classes, gymnasium, and racquetball courts. Additionally, YMCA members receive discounted rates on most of our programs. Each membership/household is allowed three free guest passes a year. Additional guest passes may be purchased at the rates below.
Day Passes & Corporate Memberships
- Day Passes
- Youth $5 with a YMCA Member
Adult $10 with a YMCA Member
Family $20 with a YMCA Member
- Corporate Memberships
- The YMCA is fortunate to have a number of companies actively participating in the health and wellness of their employees. If your employer is listed in the link below, you are eligible for a membership discount. Please call us to determine your employer’s proof of eligibility requirements, then simply visit the Customer Services desk to be placed in your company’s “Group.”
Corporate Membership List
If your company is not on the list, but you would like to learn more about our Corporate Member partnerships and how the Y can benefit you, please contact:
- Membership For All
- Membership For All
Membership & Program Support Application
THE ESSENCE OF THE Y
With a commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility, Union County Family YMCA ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME
The YMCA welcomes all who wish to participate and believes that no one should be denied access to the Y based on their ability to pay. Through our Annual Campaign Fund, Union County Family YMCA provides assistance to youth, adults and families based on individual needs and circumstances.
COMMITTED TO OUR COMMUNITY
Determining your level of support is handled by the Y in a fair and consistent manner. Every YMCA member receives the same membership benefits, regardless of whether or not they receive membership or program support. YMCA members and program participants can feel confident knowing that they are a part of an organization that cares greatly for the well-being of all people, and is committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Membership For All Application
- Refund Policy
- Refund Policy: A refund may be authorized only by written request. Full refunds are only given with a doctor’s request (if received prior to the registration deadline) or if the YMCA cancels a class. A minimum of $5.00 administrative fee will be assessed to all other refunds. Refunds will take up to 2-3 weeks to process. Exact refund amount will be determined by the CEO. Credits can only be used for up to 12 months from issue date.