The best choice you can make.
Become a YMCA Member today and enjoy all the perks!
- Right Start Program – Click here for more info
- Unlimited Access to Fitness Center
- Unlimited Land Aerobics & Water Aerobics
- Discounted Programs and Activities
- Access to 8 lane, 25 yard lap pool
- Access to warm water pool
- Two Racquetball / Handball Courts
- Full Size Gymnasium, Locker Room Facilities
- Healthy Cooking Classes / Speakers
- Free Fitness Orientation for Youth and Adults
- Offsite Gymnastics Center
- Unlimited Access to the YMCA
- Reciprocity with Ohio YMCAs
- Access to all YMCAs via the Away Program
All Memberships include full access to the Y facility, including the lap and warm water pools, fitness center, land and water aerobic classes, gymnasium, and racquetball courts. Additionally, YMCA members receive discounted rates on most of our programs. Each membership/household is allowed five free guest passes a year. Additional guest passes may be purchased at the rates below.
- Right Start Program
GET OFF ON THE
A Free Program for All New YMCA Members
Exercise programs can be intimidating.
Whether you feel like a fitness failure or fearful first-timer, relax;
we’ll be with you every step of the way.
We’ll ensure you get off on the right track with the right program based on your specific goals.
Let us show you how to ensure success.
Right start is a program that provides you with an easy-to-follow plan and cutting –edge
fitness tools. You will not be alone in this process. Our highly trained staff will help you set
attainable goals and will provide ongoing support necessary for your success.
The odds are stacked against you if you try to go it alone. Studies show 85% of people
who try an exercise program will fail. That’s where we come in. We know what works from
our years of wellness training experience. We give you the basics to help you hit the ground
running with absolute confidence, and without feeling overwhelmed.
In four short meetings over the next 30 days, we can take you from an exercise skeptic to
a highly-confident individual who is excited about working out. In less than two hours of
your time you will gain the tools and resources that will help you succeed.
Click here for more information
- While you work out, Kidzone is offered for members and potential members during posted hours of service. Parents must be in the building. If your child is displaying symptoms of illness, please do not bring them to the YMCA.
Click here for the Parent Handbook
Kidzone is now FREE for all Family Memberships!
Non Members-per visit: $3 for 1st Child, $2 each additional
Non Members-per month: $25/month 1st Child, & $40/month for multiple
- Day Passes
- Youth $5 with a YMCA Member
Adult $10 with a YMCA Member
Family $20 with a YMCA Member
- Corporate Memberships
- The YMCA is fortunate to have a number of companies actively participating in the health and wellness of their employees. If your employer is listed in the link below, you are eligible for a membership discount. Please call us to determine your employer’s proof of eligibility requirements, then simply visit the Customer Services desk to be placed in your company’s “Group.”
Corporate Membership List
If your company is not on the list, but you would like to learn more about our Corporate Member partnerships and how the Y can benefit you, please contact:
- Membership For All
- Membership For All
Membership & Program Support Application
THE ESSENCE OF THE Y
With a commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility, Union County Family YMCA ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME
The YMCA welcomes all who wish to participate and believes that no one should be denied access to the Y based on their ability to pay. Through our Annual Campaign Fund, Union County Family YMCA provides assistance to youth, adults and families based on individual needs and circumstances.
COMMITTED TO OUR COMMUNITY
Determining your level of support is handled by the Y in a fair and consistent manner. Every YMCA member receives the same membership benefits, regardless of whether or not they receive membership or program support. YMCA members and program participants can feel confident knowing that they are a part of an organization that cares greatly for the well-being of all people, and is committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Membership For All Application
- Refund Policy
- Refund Policy: A refund may be authorized only by written request. Full refunds are only given with a doctor’s request (if received prior to the registration deadline) or if the YMCA cancels a class. A minimum of $5.00 administrative fee will be assessed to all other refunds. Refunds will take up to 2-3 weeks to process. Exact refund amount will be determined by the CEO. Credits can only be used for up to 12 months from issue date.