The best choice you can make.
Become a YMCA Member today and enjoy all the perks!
- One FREE 60 minute Personal Training Session(for long term memberships)
- Unlimited Access to Fitness Center
- Unlimited Land Aerobics & Water Aerobics
- Discounted Programs and Activities
- Access to 8 lane, 25 yard lap pool
- Access to warm water pool
- Two Racquetball / Handball Courts
- Full Size Gymnasium, Locker Room Facilities
- Healthy Cooking Classes / Speakers
- Free Fitness Orientation for Youth and Adults
- Unlimited Access to the YMCA
All Memberships include full access to the Y facility, including the lap and warm water pools, fitness center, land and water aerobic classes, gymnasium, and racquetball courts. Additionally, YMCA members receive discounted rates on most of our programs. Each membership/household is allowed three free guest passes a year. Additional guest passes may be purchased at the rates below.
Day Passes & Corporate Memberships
- Day Passes
- Youth $5 with a YMCA Member
Adult $10 with a YMCA Member
Family $20 with a YMCA Member
- Corporate Memberships
- The YMCA is fortunate to have a number of companies actively participating in the health and wellness of their employees. If your employer is listed in the link below, you are eligible for a membership discount. Please call us to determine your employer’s proof of eligibility requirements, then simply visit the Customer Services desk to be placed in your company’s “Group.”
Corporate Membership List
If your company is not on the list, but you would like to learn more about our Corporate Member partnerships and how the Y can benefit you, please contact:
Michelle Anderson at email@example.com.
- Open Door Policy
- Open Doors Policy Financial Assistance
The Union County Family YMCA is a not-for-profit, health and human service organization committed to helping people reach their full potential in spirit, mind and body. YMCA’s are here to serve people of all ages, backgrounds, abilities, and income. The YMCA is community-based and believes that its programs and services should be available to everyone. That’s why the YMCA offers an OPEN DOOR program. OPEN DOORS is a sliding fee scale that is designed to fit each individual’s financial situation. The YMCA believes a strong sense of ownership and pride is developed if the recipient has contributed to the cost of their YMCA involvement; therefore, you will be asked to pay some portion of the fees.The funds available for OPEN DOORS are made possible through the generosity of our members and donors in the YMCA Annual Campaign and from United Way.
Click here for Open Doors Application
- Refund Policy
- Refund Policy: A refund may be authorized only by written request. Full refunds are only given with a doctor’s request (if received prior to the registration deadline) or if the YMCA cancels a class. A minimum of $5.00 administrative fee will be assessed to all other refunds. Refunds will take up to 2-3 weeks to process. Exact refund amount will be determined by the CEO. Credits can only be used for up to 12 months from issue date.